Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Film stock

  1. #11
    mcarter4121
    Guest mcarter4121's Avatar

    Post

    I have a movie shot outside at night using R8 Ektachrome 125 color film at 12 fps on a Bolex H8. That is where it is really great to use. Pick a wet night for really great reflections.

    There are 4 movies of mine on line currently at the Shooting8mm site in Oslow.

    If you like I will post the night movie as well. There are links to the other four from my tiny web site provided by my isp:
    http://home.attbi.com/~mcarter4121

    some are R8 and some S8.

    ------------------

  2. #12
    mcarter4121
    Guest mcarter4121's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.8mm.filmshooting.com/index.php


    The movies are here...somewhere

    ------------------

  3. #13
    8th Man
    Guest 8th Man's Avatar

    Post

    Mr. Blackstock,
    Plus-X is a slower film stock with a ASA of 40 so I don't think that would help you in a low light situation.
    Why is it hard for you to get Plus-X? I love the stock and use it more than K40. It even transfers well to video. Can't say the same for Tri-X , though. It's grain didn't translate well for me at all.

    ------------------
    PRM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •